Note: For information about accessible additons, visit our accessible editions page.
Written permission is required from UBC Press if you wish to reproduce any of our material in your forthcoming publication. When requesting permission, please include the following information:
- title of the source of the material
- number of pages or number of words requested
- page numbers where text can be found (if you are requesting artwork permission, please include the caption and page number where it appears in the book)
- name of the publication in which you plan to use the material, as well as authors/editors
- format of the planned publication (hardcover, paperback, e-book)
- territory in which the work will be available
- planned print run (for print materials)
- planned publication date
If your request is for use of material in a specific course, please see information here.
Please direct all requests or inquiries to email@example.com.
Receive the latest UBC Press news, including events, catalogues, and announcements.Subscribe to our newsletter now
Read past newsletters